Sewing Spring

Well my friends, the verdict is in; I am not good at sewing and it is super hard to do – especially on such a small scale.

I ended up getting super frustrated with the process of this one, and I think a lot of this has to do with the fact that I have never successfully completed something as such before. I tried following a sewing pattern, but my sewing machine was being super annoying. In the end I decided to just stitch some ribbon together and glue it onto the doll.

Once I took a break, I thought about starting again, and although I think I could, I am actually happy with the way the dress turned out (all mess ups included). I personally decided to keep this ‘bump’ in my Learning Project, as I think it is an important moment to document – not everything we try the first time will be successful, and that is important to model to students.

1 thought on “Sewing Spring

  1. Pingback: My Experience with Doll Customizing | Jaidyn Taylor

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s